You’re invited to apply for the Gap Inc, Program, This Way Ahead!
- Work at Old Navy, Gap, Inc., Gap Kids, or Banana Republic for a minimum of 12 hours per week for 10 weeks.
- Earn up to $1,600 in wages, incentives and gift cards with the chance to get a permanent job.
- No experience necessary.
To be eligible for this program:
- Apply online at This Way Ahead – Sacramento
- Attend one Mandatory Program Orientation to be held on April 8, 10, 15, 17
- Complete the Mandatory Work Skills Training to be held at the Sacramento Employment and Training Agency (SETA), 925 Del Paso Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95815
- May 4 at 9 am to 4 pm – Breakfast and Lunch provided
- May 11 at 9 am to 4pm – Breakfast and Lunch provided
- May 17 (4 pm to 7 pm) – Dinner provided
- May 18 (9 am to 4 pm) – Breakfast and Lunch provided
- Be able to work for 10 weeks beginning June, 2019
Applications must be received on Saturday, March 30, 2019. For more information, please contact email@example.com or call (916) 263-4066.